Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Business thank you cards notes

Here are some exaples for business thank you cards notes:

Thank You for the Raise / Salary Increase
Hi [Boss' Name],
Just wanted to thank you for the pay increase. I enjoy working at [Company Name] and truly appreciate your confidence and support.
Regards,
----------------------------------------
Thank You on Boss' Day
Dear Boss,
Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated. Your leadership and ability to get things done are an inspiration to us all, and really help make this place the success that it is.
Thank you for all that you do. We couldn't do it without you.
Sincerely,

----------------------------------------
Dear Boss,
On Boss' Day, please accept this small token of our appreciation. You truly deserve more for all the late nights, long meetings, and endless issues. At least you can know how much your team values your strength and leadership.
Thank you from us all!
Sincerely,
----------------------------------------
Thank You for the Bonus
Dear Boss' Name,
What a fantastic surprise I received in my paycheck last week! I so appreciate the bonus. It's always nice to be recognized when you put in a little extra work. I appreciate your making that happen.
I enjoy working with the team here at Company X and look forward to more fun ahead!
Sincerely,
------------------------------
Thank You for Handling DUI Case
Dear [Law Firm or Attorney's Name],
I want to express my thanks to you for bailing me out of this legal situation. After my DUI conviction, I thought my life was over. Driving under the influence is a serious offense, and one that could have ruined my reputation forever. Your expertise and kindness in handling everything was invaluable. I don't know what I would have done with you. I can now look forward to my future.
Thank you so much for your professional and effective help. I won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone who needs assistance with a DUI.
Sincerely,
------------------------------------
Thank You for Lunch or Luncheon
Dear [Boss' name],
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful event you arranged. I truly enjoy working with this group, and the delicious lunch made me like my job even more! I know I speak for others when I say that I appreciated the thoughtful gesture and really had a great time.
Thanks again!
Sincerely,

Business thank you cards
COPYRIGHT © 2009 businessthankyoucardsfree.blogspot.com - All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. thank-you-note-samples.com

2 comments:

  1. Got them at right time! Thanks
    Thank you Letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you cards can help you express your gratitude to someone who makes a difference in your life. We cannot repay the love and warmth.print visiting cards

    ReplyDelete